5 MORE Questions You Should ALWAYS Ask Your Client Before Designing Their WebsiteWe previously discussed that when you design a website for your client, you not only want them happy with the overall website, but you want them to see results from that website most importantly.
We went over five different questions that are extremely important for your to ask your client before getting to work on their website with them.
Today, we’re going over five other (or more) questions to be sure to ask your client when working on their new website.
- What are some samples of websites you like? Why do you like them?
Even though you are the designer, there does need to be compromise when it comes to how the website will look – your client does want to be satisfied with this website for quite some time that’s for sure.
Also, this is just a great starting point for you so you know how to design the website – or get an overall style that works for both you and your client.
- Who exactly are your customers?
“If you could combine all your past customers together, what kind of person would he/she be like?”
This is important because you not only want to figure out the demographics, but the psychographics as well. You want to find out your customer’s pain, give them a promise, and provide them with the proof that this promise will be fulfilled in one way or another.
- What are some features you’re looking to have on your website?
- Social Media Implementation
- Email Lead Collection
- Shopping Cart
- A Blog
- Photo Galleries/Video Galleries
- Rotator Banners
- Mobile Optimization (Highly Recommended for ANY Website)
- Responsive Site (Highly Recommended for ANY Website)
- Do you want to record your site’s results? If so, how?
You want to be able to record your client’s measured success one way or another, and be able to show them that proof as well.
Some examples of things you can record for your client (once again, depending on their main and secondary goals – this could always be altered to their liking):
- How many new people signed up for their free trial?
- How many forms were filled out by new potential customers?
- Has the number of Facebook likes increased?
- What’s the website’s blog activity look like?
- How many sales did they get from the website?
- Do you need help with branding and content? If not, can we have access to those existing elements?
Once you see their style, or get a style that your client wants to work with – you can shape the website around it – completing the designing process.
We hope these five more questions really brought about some more insightful questions that you will start to ask your clients (if you haven’t been already).
If you’re looking for a team to currently help you with building a new website, redesigning a website, and even to help you market that said website… then we’re the perfect team for the job.
Find out how we can help grow your business in many new and exciting ways… Give us a call today at (661) 943-4932 to set up a free consultation with us.